The project will support the efforts of the Government of Tonga to reconstruct and climate and disaster-proof the Nuku’alofa electricity network that was damaged by Tropical Cyclone Gita in February 2018.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2018 is provided for the ADB project 52129-001 in Tonga.
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Summary Assessment of Damage and Needs: Energy Sector
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Emergency Assistance Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Involuntary Resettlement Guidelines