Nuku’alofa Port Upgrade Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The project will upgrade cargo wharves located in the Queen Salote International Wharf (QSIW) of Nuku’alofa Port. It will rehabilitate, renew, and expand the infrastructure; strengthen management and operations; and improve the port's capacity. The project is aligned with the impact of safer, more reliable, and more affordable transport infrastructure and services in Tonga.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 53045-003 in Tonga.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Water Transport [Nonurban])
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priority
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Poverty, Social and Gender Assessment
- Social Safeguards Due Diligence Report
- Stakeholder Communications Strategy
- Strategic Procurement Planning and Procurement Risk Assessment
- Disaster Risk Assessment
- Financial Management Assessment
- Regional Cooperation and Integration