The ongoing project (original project and first additional financing) is helping Tuvalu overcome domestic maritime connectivity constraints with the construction of small workboat harbors in the outer islands of Nukulaelae and Niutao, rehabilitation of boat ramps in Niutao and Nanumaga, as well as strengthening the government’s capacity in operation and maintenance of harbors, and developing a transport sector master plan. The second additional financing will scale up and extend the socioeconomic benefits of the ongoing project by constructing a small workboat harbor in Nui.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 48484-005 in Tuvalu.
- Grant Agreement
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Outer Island Maritime Infrastructure Project
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Outer Island Maritime Infrastructure Project (Additional Financing)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan: Overall Project
- Initial Environmental Examination: Nui Workboat Harbor
- Financial Management Assessment
- Summary of Project Performance
- Social Due Diligence Report: Nui Workboat Harbor
- Communication and Participation Plan
- Procurement Risk Assessment