Increasing Access to Renewable Energy Project: Investment Facility Report - Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility
Investment Facility Report | November 2019
The project will help the Government of Tuvalu expand access to modern energy services; improve the quality, reliability, and climate resilience of service; reduce reliance on fossil fuels for power generation; and reduce the cost of generation. The project will decrease the cost of supply by partially replacing diesel power with solar power.
The investment facility report document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2019 is provided for the ADB project 49450-015 in Tuvalu.
- Grant Agreement: Special Operations
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Social Safeguards Due Diligence Report
- Financial Management Assessment
- Stakeholder Communication and Participation Plan
- Tuvalu–Funafuti Road Map to 100% Renewable Energy by 2025