The project will support the Government of Uzbekistan in improving water supply services in the Republic of Karakalpakstan (RK), an autonomous republic in Uzbekistan. It will upgrade and expand water supply networks, improve climate change awareness and resilience, build institutional capacity, and strengthen the sustainability of the RK’s water supply and sanitation (WSS) utility.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2018 is provided for the ADB project 50259-002 in Uzbekistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Framework
- Project Technical Analysis
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Detailed Financial Analysis
- Financial Management Assessment
- Procurement Risk Assessment Report