Skills Development for a Modern Economy Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The project aims to enhance the country’s competitiveness and boost inclusive growth by improving marketrelevant skills development for youth and unemployed job seekers. It will develop a skilled workforce in five priority trades: construction, textiles and garments, information and communication technology (ICT), agribusiness and food processing, and machinery repair and maintenance.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 51012-003 in Uzbekistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Education (Technical and Vocational Education and Training)
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Gender and Social Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Social Due Diligence Report
- Project Procurement Risk Assessment Report
- Financial Management Assessment