The project supports the Government of Uzbekistan’s plan to establish horticulture clusters where production and post-harvest services can be consolidated to improve efficiency and economies of scale.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51041-002 in Uzbekistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Andijan Agro-Logistic Center
- Initial Environmental Examination: Samarkand Agro-Logistic Center
- Resettlement Plan: Andijan Agro-Logistic Center
- Resettlement Plan: Samarkand Agro-Logistic Center
- Detailed Sector Assessment: Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Detailed Financial and Economic Analysis
- Detailed Social and Gender Assessment
- Financial Management Assessment: Rural Restructuring Agency
- Financial Management Assessment: Ministry for Foreign Trade