The project will support the Government of Uzbekistan in the rehabilitation and expansion of a regional water supply system located in the Yangiyul and Chinaz districts of Tashkent province. Responding directly to the water supply shortage of the population in the project area, it will improve water supply and sanitation services, pilot the decentralized wastewater disposal systems, and strengthen institutional capacity in the province’s water supply and wastewater utility.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated March 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51240-001 in Uzbekistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan
- Project Technical Analysis
- Detailed Financial Analysis
- Detailed Economic Analysis
- Financial Management Assessment
- Procurement Risk Assessment Report