The proposed subprogram 2 aims to strengthen economic management to support macroeconomic stability and sustained growth in Uzbekistan. It supports the efforts of the government to (i) strengthen economic data collection, analysis, and dissemination systems to bolster economic decision-making; (ii) introduce public financial management (PFM) reforms to ensure fiscal sustainability; (iii) strengthen banking supervision and financing of the private sector; and (iv) improve governance in state-owned enterprises (SOEs) to make their operations financially sustainable.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51350-003 in Uzbekistan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Economic Management Improvement Program (Subprogram 1)
- Economic Analysis
- Adjustments to Subprogram 2 Policy Actions [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]