Energy Access Project: Investment Facility Report - Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility
Investment Facility Report | November 2017
The project will increase access to energy and the generation of renewable energy on Espiritu Santo, the country’s second most populous island, and Malekula, the third most populous (Efate is the most populated). The project will assist Vanuatu to replace diesel power with hydropower to generate electricity in Malekula and will extend the distribution grid in Espiritu Santo and Malekula.
The investment facility report document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2017 is provided for the ADB project 49450-008 in Vanuatu.
- Financing Agreement
- Grant Agreement: Externally Financed
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Brenwe Hydropower
- Initial Environmental Examination: Port Olry
- Resettlement Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan