Greater Port Vila Urban Resilience Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will improve urban resilience in Greater Port Vila (GPV) through capacity building, institutional strengthening, and the construction of two multipurpose emergency shelters. The project is guided by the Greater Port Vila Resilient Urban Development Strategy and Action Plan (GPV RUDSAP), which envisions that, by 2030, GPV is a safe, inclusive, resilient, and vibrant economic hub based on sustainable development.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 52031-001 in Vanuatu.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Summary Description of Two Multipurpose Emergency Shelter
- Port Vila Municipal Council: Finance and Property Taxes
- Disaster and Climate Risk Assessment for Greater Port Vila Urban Resilience Project