The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This report provides the President's recommendation for the approval of an equity investment of up to $20,000,000 in the VI (Vietnam Investments) Fund III, .P. from ADB’s ordinary capital resources, with such terms and conditions as are substantially in accordance with those set forth in this report, and as may be reported to the Board.
This document dated October 2016 is provided for the ADB regional project 49267-001.
- Sector Overview
- Ownership, Management, and Governance [Withheld per Para. 97 (v) and (viii) of PCP 2011]
- Details of Implementation Arrangements
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Financial Analysis [Withheld per Para. 97 (v) and (viii) of PCP 2011]
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Safeguards and Social Dimensions Summary
- Financial Intermediary: Environmental and Social Management System Arrangement