Skills and Knowledge for Inclusive Economic Growth Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2018
Building on lessons from the Skills Enhancement Project financed by the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the proposed project will continue efforts to realign Viet Nam’s technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system with current and future labor market needs. The project will upgrade the teaching and learning environments of national highquality TVET institutes with up-to-date technology. These upgrades will enhance the quality of training programs for advanced skills in close collaboration with business communities.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 49122-004 in Viet Nam.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Education
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction Grant
- Gender Action Plan