The program is part of a coordinated effort to assist the Government of Viet Nam achieve universal health coverage (UHC), including access to essential health care services. The program complements the proposed Second Health Human Resources Development Project, which will boost the quality and quantity of health care professionals overall, and provide systematic solutions to build the capacity of health professionals working in rural underserved areas.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 50285-002 in Viet Nam.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Health
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter: IMF Executive Board Concludes the 2018 Article IV Consultation with Vietnam
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Ethnic Minority Development Plan
- Program Impact Assessment
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of the Policy Matrix and Project Grant