Mainstreaming Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Lending Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2018
The proposed loan will support the growth of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam’s (BIDV) lending to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), providing critically needed financial products to this underserved segment. An increase in BIDV’s capacity to serve SMEs will improve market standards and contribute to enterprise development and economic growth in Viet Nam through job creation. The longer-term funding provided under the proposed loan will also assist BIDV to better balance its asset–liability maturity profile in line with the recent regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV).
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51321-001 in Viet Nam.
- Sector Overview [Withheld from Public Disclosure per Para. 97 (i), PCP 2011]
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy [Withheld from Public Disclosure per Para. 97 (i), PCP 2011]
- Environmental and Social Management System: Audit Findings and Details of Arrangement [Withheld from Public Disclosure per Para. 97 (i), PCP 2011]