Binh Duong Waste Management and Energy Efficiency Project: FAST Project
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project entails a corporate loan to support Binh Duong Water Environment Joint Stock Company's (BIWASE) investment in construction and operation of (i) 840 tons per day (tons/day) of a composting plant capacity and (ii) 200 tons/day of an industrial and municipal solid waste (IMSW) incinerator using waste-to-energy (WTE) technology to generate up to five megawatts of electricity for in-house consumption at the South Binh Duong Solid Waste Treatment Complex in Binh Duong province.
This report describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB under the Faster Approach to Small Nonsovereign Transactions (FAST) framework.
This document dated October 2022 is provided for the ADB project 56118-001 in Viet Nam.
- Sector Overview
- Client Information
- Details of Implementation Arrangements
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Environmental and Social Management System: Audit Findings and Details of Arrangement