ADB: Reflections and Beyond
SHARE THIS PAGE
In 2009, ADB interviewed senior and younger personnel, both past and present, on their struggles and triumphs in ADB, working for the development of Asia and the Pacific region, and ADB's evolution as an institution. Interspersed with the critical elements of ADB work—from project formulation to making tricky judgment calls—are also the interviewees' recollections of past and present colleagues, first days at ADB, friendships forged, and more.
A CD companion piece, Beyond: Stories and Sounds from ADB's Region, offers snippets of wisdom from the interviews, artistically allied to music created from recorded sounds from headquarters and the field, in the form of podcasts.
- Breakfast in Myanmar
- A Story in Search of an Audience: A Folktale from India
- How Many Camels Do You Have in Your Village?
- Fellow Travelers I
- Day to Day
- Fellow Travelers II
- More than Dams and Bridges
- Fellow Travelers III
- Complex Situations and Tricky Judgment Calls
- Two Boxes of Tea: A Folktale from Viet Nam
- Fellow Travelers IV
- Economic Corridors
- Interlude: Bayan Ko (My Country)
- Fellow Travelers V
- Looking Backwards and Forwards: Standing at the Nexus
- Fellow Travelers VI
- Where Do We Come From?
- On Method