Air Quality in Asia: Why Is It Important, and What Can We Do?
This brochure outlines the challenges of air pollution in Asia and how these can be addressed.
It gives an overview of the sources of air pollution and its impacts on health and the environment. It sets out the challenges and opportunities of delivering improvements in air quality to support better quality of life for people throughout Asia.
- Key Pollutants and Pollution Sources
- Health and Economic Impacts of Air Pollution
- Air Pollution and COVID-19
- The Links between Air Quality and Climate Change
- Solutions for Improving Air Quality and Expected Health and Economic Benefits
- Success Stories
- Appendix: Measures to Improve Air Quality