Armenia: Development Effectiveness Brief
The main focus of ADB's efforts in Armenia is on strengthening the economy by building or rehabilitating infrastructure and by generating business opportunities for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises.
ADB has been working with the Government of Armenia since 2005, and in 2008 opened a resident mission in the capital, Yerevan. This development effectiveness brief presents how ADB’s operations in Armenia help improve people’s lives in the country and the challenges ADB and the country face in pursuing agreed development goals. Find out how Armenia continues to benefit from infrastructure investments in the aftermath of the global financial crisis of 2008–2009 which exposed the country’s economic vulnerabilities.
- Armenia Development Indicators
- ADB and Armenia: Forging the Future Together
- ADB’s Contributions to Development and Poverty Reduction
- Improving Operational and Organizational Effectiveness
- Future Challenges: Continued and Effective Implementation Going Forward