ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide: Exchange Bond Market in the People's Republic of China
This edition focuses on the exchange bond market in the People’s Republic of China, which is one of the country’s most important bond markets and one of only two that are accessible to foreign investment.
The ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide: Exchange Bond Market in the People's Republic of China is an outcome of the strong support and kind contributions of ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum members and experts, particularly those from the country. It is part of the ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide series which provides country-specific information on the investment climate, rules, laws, opportunities, and characteristics of local bond markets in Asia and the Pacific. It aims to help bond market issuers, investors, and financial intermediaries understand the local context and encourage greater participation in the region’s rapidly developing bond markets.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Exchange Bond Market Characteristics
- Bond and Note Transactions and Trading Market Infrastructure
- Description of the Securities Settlement System
- Fees and Taxation in the Exchange Bond Market
- Market Size and Statistics
- Presence of an Islamic Bond Market
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Exchange Bond Market
- Recent Developments and Future Direction