ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide: Viet Nam
The ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide is a comprehensive explanation of the region’s bond markets.
The ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide 2018: Viet Nam is an outcome of the strong support and kind contributions of ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum members and experts, particularly those from the country. It is part of the ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide series comprising a comprehensive explanation of the region’s bond markets. The series provides relevant information such as the history, legal and regulatory framework, specific characteristics, and trading and transaction (including settlement systems) trends of markets in the region.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Characteristics of the Viet Nam Bond Market
- Bond and Note Transactions and Trading Market Infrastructure
- Description of the Securities Settlement System
- Bond Market Costs and Taxation
- Market Size and Statistics
- Presence of an Islamic Bond Market
- Viet Nam Bond Market Challenges and Opportunities
- Recent Developments and Future Direction