Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume I: Country and Regional Reviews
This volume reviews micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Southeast Asia. It provides data and analysis as a resource for evidence-based policy design on MSME development.
The development of MSMEs remains key to promoting inclusive growth in developing economies in Asia and the Pacific. The Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) 2020 focuses on Southeast Asia and this first volume provides data and analysis on the financial and non-financial conditions of MSMEs at country and regional level. In future years, the ASM will expand its country coverage to other regions.
- Rationale and Methodology
- Regional Review: Southeast Asia
- Country Review
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Viet Nam
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume IV: Technical Note – Designing a Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development Index
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume III: Thematic Chapter – Fintech Loans to Tricycle Drivers in the Philippines
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume II: COVID-19 Impact on Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Developing Asia