Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020: Volume I—Country and Regional Reviews
This volume reviews micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Southeast Asia. It provides data and analysis as a resource for evidence-based policy design on MSME development.
The development of MSMEs remains key to promoting inclusive growth in developing economies in Asia and the Pacific. The Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) 2020 focuses on Southeast Asia and this first volume provides data and analysis on the financial and non-financial conditions of MSMEs at country and regional level. In future years, the ASM will expand its country coverage to other regions.
- Rationale and Methodology
- Regional Review: Southeast Asia
- Country Review
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Viet Nam
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2021: Volume II—How Asia’s Small Businesses Survived a Year into the COVID-19 Pandemic: Survey Evidence
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2021: Volume IV—Pilot SME Development Index: Applying Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2021: Volume III—Digitalizing Microfinance in Bangladesh: Findings from the Baseline Survey