Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume II: COVID-19 Impact on Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Developing Asia
This second volume of the Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) focuses on the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in developing Asia.
It presents a study based on findings from rapid MSME surveys conducted from March to May 2020 in Indonesia, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, the Philippines, and Thailand. The ASM is a knowledge-sharing product series developed as a key resource for MSME development policies in Asia and the Pacific.
- Country Responses to COVID-19
- Data Structure
- Company Profile
- The COVID-19 Impact on MSMEs
- MSME Perceptions of the COVID-19 Impact
- Policy Implications
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume IV: Technical Note – Designing a Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development Index
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume III: Thematic Chapter – Fintech Loans to Tricycle Drivers in the Philippines
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume I: Country and Regional Reviews