Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020: Volume III—Thematic Chapter: Fintech Loans to Tricycle Drivers in the Philippines
SHARE THIS PAGE
This study of financial technology (fintech) loans to tricycle drivers in the Philippines looks at how fintech affects the welfare of the self-employed and contributes to the development of the country’s local economies.
The results highlight the importance of fintech for the self-employed in adapting to the “new normal” after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) is a key resource for policy makers working on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development in Asia and the Pacific.
- Fintech Loans
- Literature Review
- Profile of Surveyed Drivers
- Key Findings from the Baseline Survey
- A Financing Model for the Self-Employed: Implications from the Survey and COVID-19
- Moving Forward
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2023: How Small Firms Can Contribute to Resilient Growth in the Pacific Post COVID-19 Pandemic
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2022: Volume II—The Russian Invasion of Ukraine and Its Impact on Small Firms in Central and West Asia
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2022: Volume I—Country and Regional Reviews