Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume III: Thematic Chapter – Fintech Loans to Tricycle Drivers in the Philippines
This study of financial technology (fintech) loans to tricycle drivers in the Philippines looks at how fintech affects the welfare of the self-employed and contributes to the development of the country’s local economies.
The results highlight the importance of fintech for the self-employed in adapting to the “new normal” after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) is a key resource for policy makers working on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development in Asia and the Pacific.
- Fintech Loans
- Literature Review
- Profile of Surveyed Drivers
- Key Findings from the Baseline Survey
- A Financing Model for the Self-Employed: Implications from the Survey and COVID-19
- Moving Forward
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume IV: Technical Note – Designing a Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Development Index
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume II: COVID-19 Impact on Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Developing Asia
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020 – Volume I: Country and Regional Reviews