Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2020: Volume III—Thematic Chapter: Fintech Loans to Tricycle Drivers in the Philippines
Publication | November 2020
This study of financial technology (fintech) loans to tricycle drivers in the Philippines looks at how fintech affects the welfare of the self-employed and contributes to the development of the country’s local economies.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$23.00 (paperback)
The results highlight the importance of fintech for the self-employed in adapting to the “new normal” after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor (ASM) is a key resource for policy makers working on micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise development in Asia and the Pacific.
- Fintech Loans
- Literature Review
- Profile of Surveyed Drivers
- Key Findings from the Baseline Survey
- A Financing Model for the Self-Employed: Implications from the Survey and COVID-19
- Moving Forward
Also in this Series
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2022: Volume II—The Russian Invasion of Ukraine and Its Impact on Small Firms in Central and West Asia
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2022: Volume I—Country and Regional Reviews
- Asia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Monitor 2021: Volume IV—Pilot SME Development Index: Applying Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis