Asian Development Review - Volume 27, Number 2
This issue presents challenges and policy options to close development gaps; human capital gaps across the world and the contribution of human capital to economic growth; and Asian regional income, growth, and distribution to 2030.
- US$12.00/year (paperback)
It also has an analysis on the impact that terms of trade are likely to have on the growth of the People’s Republic of China’s neighboring countries, and another paper on the short- and medium-term impacts of the global financial crisis for Asian economies and the implications of post-crisis adjustment in East Asia for the world economy.
About the Asian Development Review
The Asian Development Review is the professional journal of ADB that aims to disseminate the results of economic and development research carried out by ADB staff and external scholars. The Review seeks high-quality papers with relevance to policy issues and operational matters done in an empirically rigorous way. Articles are intended for readership among economists and social scientists in government, private sector, academia, and international organizations.
- Closing Development Gaps: Challenges and Policy Options - Douglas H. Brooks, Rana Hasan, Jong-Wha Lee, Hyun H. Son, and Juzhong Zhuang
- Human Capital Development - Hyun H. Son
- Asian Regional Income, Growth, and Distribution to 2030 - David Roland-Holst, Guntur Sugiyarto, and Yinshan Loh
- The Growth Locomotive of the People's Republic of China: Macro and Terms-of-Trade Impacts on Neighboring Countries - Yinhua Mai, Philip Adams, Peter Dixon, and Jayant Menon
- Asia's Post-Global Financial Crisis Adjustment: A Model-Based Dynamic Scenario Analysis - Masahiro Kawai and Fan Zhai