Asian Economic Integration Report 2022: Advancing Digital Services Trade in Asia and the Pacific
SHARE THIS PAGE
This report explores how Asia and the Pacific can capitalize on growing opportunities in digital services through structural reforms and international cooperation.
Another year into the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, the report describes an Asia and Pacific region that has more experience in tackling pandemic hardships, better data showing positive integration trends, and greater confidence in regional cooperation to address shared concerns. The publication gives an overview of changes in trade and global value chains, cross-border investment, financial integration, and the movement of people since the pandemic began.
- Fragile, Uneven Recovery amid the Pandemic
- Trade and the Global Value Chains
- Cross-Border Investment
- Financial Integration
- Movement of People
- Updates on Subregional Cooperation Initiatives
- Theme Chapter: Advancing Digital Services Trade in Asia and the Pacific
- Statistical Appendix
Also in this Series
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2023: Trade, Investment, and Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2021: Making Digital Platforms Work for Asia and the Pacific
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020: Demographic Change, Productivity, and the Role of Technology