Bond Market Guide for Mongolia
Publication | February 2021
This guide provides comprehensive information about the local currency bond market of Mongolia, which has been an active participant to the ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum since 2019.
- US$30.00 (paperback)
ADB has been working closely with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Japan, the People’s Republic of China, and the Republic of Korea—collectively known as ASEAN+3—under the Asian Bond Markets Initiative to develop resilient regional financial systems. This guide aims to contribute to a better understanding of Mongolia’s local currency bond market and facilitate its further development.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Characteristics of the Mongolian Bond Market
- Bond and Note Transactions and Trading Market Infrastructure
- Description of the Securities Settlement System
- Bond Market Costs and Taxation
- Market Size and Statistics
- Presence of an Islamic Bond Market
- Mongolian Bond Market Challenges and Opportunities
- Recent Developments and Future Direction