Bond Market Guide for Mongolia
This guide provides comprehensive information about the local currency bond market of Mongolia, which has been an active participant to the ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum since 2019.
ADB has been working closely with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Japan, the People’s Republic of China, and the Republic of Korea—collectively known as ASEAN+3—under the Asian Bond Markets Initiative to develop resilient regional financial systems. This guide aims to contribute to a better understanding of Mongolia’s local currency bond market and facilitate its further development.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Characteristics of the Mongolian Bond Market
- Bond and Note Transactions and Trading Market Infrastructure
- Description of the Securities Settlement System
- Bond Market Costs and Taxation
- Market Size and Statistics
- Presence of an Islamic Bond Market
- Mongolian Bond Market Challenges and Opportunities
- Recent Developments and Future Direction