Gender Responsive Budgeting in Viet Nam: Gender Equality in Transport
This brief provides insights on how gender responsive budgeting can help the transport sector in Viet Nam promote gender equality.
Transport is both a key element of national infrastructure and a key to gender equality. Poor investment in gender responsive transport infrastructure makes it more difficult for women to access paid work, for example. This brief by ADB and UN Women introduces gender responsive budgeting and provides recommendations on how to implement it in the transport sector in Viet Nam.
- Gender Responsive Budgeting Concepts
- Gender Responsive Budgeting and Transport
- International Good Practices of Gender Budget Analysis in the Transport Sector
- Gender and Transport Issues in Viet Nam
- Recommendations to Improve Gender Responsive Budgeting in the Transport Sector of Viet Nam