Carbon Pricing for Green Recovery and Growth
This publication discusses how carbon pricing instruments can be designed to help achieve net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emission targets while enabling economic recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
- US$23.00 (paperback)
Carbon pricing is a key element of the broader climate policy architecture that can help countries reduce GHG emissions cost-effectively, while mobilizing fiscal resources to foster green recovery and growth. The publication introduces carbon pricing instruments that can help countries design and implement an efficient climate change response. It also underscores the important role of carbon pricing in achieving nationally determined contributions and developing road maps for longer-term net-zero GHG emission targets.
- Why Is It Advantageous for COVID-19 Recovery to be Green?
- What is Carbon Pricing?
- The Benefits of Carbon Pricing
- How Can Carbon Pricing Generate Revenue?
- Growing Momentum of Carbon Pricing in Asia and the Pacific
- Designing Carbon Pricing to Support a Green Recovery
- Carbon Pricing, Green Growth, and the Path toward Net Zero