Cloud Audit Toolkit for Financial Regulators
This toolkit is designed to assist and accelerate the uptake of cloud computing technologies and digital tools to improve the efficiency and efficacy of financial regulators’ work processes in ADB’s developing member countries.
Drawing on existing practices observed by leading regulators from across the globe, the toolkit provides a comprehensive framework for improving supervisory work processes. It also includes a checklist that will help regulators to conduct an initial review of their existing oversight mechanisms.
- Service Provider Oversight
- Physical and Logical Audit and Inspection Rights
- Security and Cybersecurity Requirements
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Data Governance, Retention, and Exit Strategy
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Incident Response Requirements and Responses
- Standards, Certifications, and Global Best Practices