Embracing the E-commerce Revolution in Asia and the Pacific
E-commerce revolution in Asia and Pacific presents vast economic potential. Asia is the fastest-growing region in the global e-commerce marketplace, with the largest share of the world’s business-to-consumer e-commerce market.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$24.00 (paperback)
This report introduces a new analytical framework to assess the level and quality of e-commerce development. The framework incorporates three key dimensions of e-commerce development: (i) economic factors and conditions, (ii) legal and institutional environment, and (iii) social acceptance and awareness. The multidimensional framework allows a systemic review of underlying conditions and factors characterizing e-commerce development to evaluate the current status, identify multifaceted development challenges, and suggest the way forward.
- Executive Summary
- E-commerce Evolution in Asia and the Pacific
- Analytical Framework for Assessing E-commerce Development
- Current Status and Challenges of E-commerce Development
- Key Opportunities for Developing E-commerce
- Lessons Learned and the Way Forward