Economic Corridor Development: From Conceptual Framework to Practical Implementation—Guidance Note
SHARE THIS PAGE
This guidance note shares insights on economic corridor development as an area-based approach and explores how to facilitate these multisector programs.
The guidance note will be relevant to government officials, development partners, the private sector, and academia in formulating, implementing, and assessing economic corridors.
- Executive Summary
- Understanding the Complexity of Economic Corridor Development
- Rationale, Uses, and Benefits of Economic Corridor Development
- Economic Corridors in International Practice
- Corridor Programs in ADB’s Regional Cooperation and Integration Operations
- Framework for Economic Corridor Development
- Mainstreaming Economic Corridor Development into ADB Operations