The Emerging Global Trading Environment and Developing Asia
SHARE THIS PAGE
This paper is being carried out in two phases: the first focusing on a region wide analysis and the second on an in-depth examination of possible country-specific strategies for ten Asian developing countries (ADC). It provides a summary of the results emerging from the first phase of the study. Included here are the agreements relating to the Multifibre Arrangement, intellectual property rights, antidumping, safeguards, and dispute settlement understanding.
- Importance of Trade in Asia
- New Challenges: Regionalism
- New Challenges: Environmental and Labor Standards
- Uruguay Round: Areas of Current Impact
- Uruguay Round: Areas of Future Action