Employment and Skills Strategies in Indonesia
This joint OECD-ADB report discusses strategies to improve education, training, and labor outcomes in Indonesia in the context of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The large differences in labor outcomes across Indonesia often reflects the quality of local infrastructure, services, education, and jobs. The report sheds light on the challenges and opportunities to promote employment and skills outcomes at the local level in Indonesia. It emphasizes the need to strengthen local institutions to deliver employment and skills policies and highlights the importance of this in contributing to country’s recovery from COVID-19.
View the report on the OECD site.
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Executive Summary
- Assessment and recommendations
- Setting the stage for good local employment and skills policies in Indonesia
- Fostering local approaches to skills in Indonesia
- Promoting stronger local employment outcomes in Indonesia