Energy Trade in South Asia: Opportunities and Challenges
The South Asia Regional Energy Study was completed as an important component of the technical assistance project Preparing the Energy Sector Dialogue and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Energy Center Capacity Development.
- US$34.00 (paperback)
It involved examining regional energy trade opportunities among all the member states of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. The study provides interventions to improve regional energy cooperation in different timescales, including specific infrastructure projects which can be implemented during these periods.
- Executive Summary
- Regional Cooperation and Energy Trade
- The SAARC Energy Sector: An Overview
- Current Regional Energy Trade and Its Prospects
- Regional Power Market
- Regional Refinery
- Regional Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal
- Regional Power Plant
- Nonconventional Renewable Energy
- Scope for Private Sector Participation
- Conclusions and Recommendations