Envisioning Nepal 2030: Proceedings of the International Seminar
These proceedings provide recommendations on the development of Nepal’s long term Development Strategy, 2030. The international seminar was organized by the National Planning Commission in collaboration with ADB on 28 March 2016.
National Planning Commission has undertaken to develop Nepal’s long term Development Strategy, 2030 that will serve as a guideline for Nepal’s graduation from Least Developed Country status by 2022, achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in the post-Millennium Development Goals era, and becoming a middle-income country by 2030. This report provides a general direction for this strategy based on the recommendations made by esteemed scholars, academics, and development practitioners who participated in the one-day high-level international seminar.
- Executive Summary
- Session I: Inaugural Session
- Session II: Experiences of Asia’s Development
- Session III: Nepal’s Long Term Development Perspective
- Session IV: Thematic Presentations
- Session V: Perspectives from Nepal’s Development Partners
- Session VI: Closing Session