Eradicating Absolute Poverty in Hunan Province, People’s Republic of China
The paper reviews Hunan’s poverty reduction achievements and proposes how more can be done to ensure their sustainability. Suggested approaches include improving the efficiency and supervision of poverty alleviation funds, increasing investments in disease prevention, and implementing commercial insurance systems.
- Overview of Poverty and Poverty Reduction in Hunan Province
- Analysis of the Hunan Provincial Financial Poverty Reduction Fund
- Financial Measures to Support Government-Subsidized Program
- Financial Measures to Support Tailored Poverty Alleviation
- Challenges in Financial Poverty Reduction and Curbing the Return to Poverty in the Future