The Female Secondary Stipend and Assistance Program in Bangladesh: What Did It Accomplish?
Are subsidies to female education worth supporting to enhance socioeconomic and demographic changes? In Bangladesh, how did FSSAP impact the education of children, and boys in particular? The paper also explores its impact on female labor force participation, as well as age at marriage, fertility, and other effects on society.
- Significance of the Study
- Data and Its Major Characteristics
- Estimation Strategy
Also in this Series
- Tuberculosis Control Measures in Urban India: Strengthening Delivery of Comprehensive Primary Health Services
- Drivers and Benefits of Enhancing Participation in Global Value Chains: Lessons for India
- Maldives Macroeconomic Forecasting: A Component-Driven Quarterly Bayesian Vector Autoregression Approach