Financial Regulations: Intermediation, Stability, and Productivity—Conference Highlights
This document summarizes the proceedings of the financial regulations conference held in Singapore from 16 to 17 January 2017.
Co-organized by the Asian Development Bank, Asian Development Bank Institute, European Central Bank, Monetary Authority of Singapore, and National University of Singapore, the Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research Specialty Conference gathered leading academics, central bankers, financial regulators, and experts from international financial organizations and discussed theory, practices, and policy implications of financial regulations: intermediation, stability, and productivity.
- Conference Program
- Conference Highlights
- Keynote Speech—Shadow Banking: Economics and Policy
- Session 1: Regulating Capital Flows
- Session 2: Mortgage Financing and Small Business
- Keynote Speech—Finance and Growth: What Have We Learned
- Session 3: Lending and Impacts at the Firm Level
- Session 4: Modelling Financial Regulation