Fintech Policy Tool Kit for Regulators and Policy Makers in Asia and the Pacific
SHARE THIS PAGE
This tool kit provides insights on how new fintech solutions, aided by strong policy and regulation, can support more inclusive growth and help economies recover from the pandemic.
The rapid growth of fintech services in Asia and the Pacific can help countries leapfrog the challenges of traditional financial services infrastructure and dramatically increase access to financial services. An inclusive fintech ecosystem is important in supporting economic growth, greater equality, and lower poverty levels. This publication suggests how to provide an enabling policy and regulatory environment to promote responsible fintech innovation, while ensuring consumer protection and supporting inclusive economic development in the region.
- Fintech Landscape Overview
- Foundational Infrastructure and Policy Environment
- Ensuring Responsible Fintech Services
- ASEAN Comparative Fintech Laws, Policies, and Regulations
- Conclusion and Recommendations