Focused Action: Priorities for Addressing Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
ADB has developed strategic priorities to promote an Asia and Pacific region that is more resilient to the adverse impacts of climate change.
This publication outlines the five priority areas and three modalities of ADB's approach to climate change:
- expanding the use of clean energy,
- encouraging sustainable transport and urban development,
- managing land use and forests for carbon sequestration,
- promoting climate-resilient development, and
- strengthening related policies and institutions.
- Executive Summary
- Progress with the ADB Climate Change Program
- Priorities in the Region and ADB Responses
- Modalities to Support the Agenda for Action