Fostering Asian Regional Cooperation and Open Regionalism in an Unsteady World: 2019 Conference Highlights
This report explores how cross-border and regional cooperation can strengthen green energy capabilities, develop a shared ocean-based economy, improve trade, reduce inequalities, and help build sustainable livelihoods.
The report summarizes insights from a conference on regional cooperation and integration organized by the Asian Development Bank. It notes the importance of collaboration with the private sector in financing climate-resilient infrastructure, bolstering inclusive growth, and harnessing new technologies.
- Conference Program
- Conference Highlights
- Day 1
- Strategic Implementation of RCI and Achieving Measurable Results in ADB’s Developing Member Countries
- Global and Regional Trade and Investment Outlook and the Status of Key Regional Multilateral Trade Agreements
- Investing in RCI in the Asia and Pacific Region—Perspectives of the Public and Private Sectors
- Day 2
- RCI and Ocean Health—The New Frontier
- Assessing the Development Effectiveness of RCI
- The Rationale and Potential for Results- and Policy-based RCI Operations