Gender Checklist: Resettlement
Publication | February 2003
This checklist is designed to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB Policy on Involuntary Resettlement (November 1995) and Policy on Gender and Development (June 1998). It will guide users in identifying and addressing gender issues in resettlement planning, implementation, and monitoring, and in designing gender-inclusive resettlement plans.
- Why is Gender Important in Resettlement?
- Gender Issues in Resettlement
- Consultation and Participation
- Resettlement Planning
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Institutional Considerations
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- International Instruments
- Selected References