Global Value Chain Development Report 2023: Resilient and Sustainable GVCs in Turbulent Times
SHARE THIS PAGE
The report provides an overview of the most recent GVC trends, assesses the effects of trade tensions and the COVID-19 pandemic, and illustrates changes in energy and semiconductor supply chains. It also analyzes the challenges of climate change for GVCs. It proposes a framework of greening value chains and policy options for enhancing inclusive development through GVC participation.
The report is published by the Research Institute for Global Value Chains at the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE), ADB, the Institute of Developing Economies – Japan External Trade Organization (IDE-JETRO), and the World Trade Organization (WTO). It is the fourth in a biennial series.
- Examining Global Value Chains in Times of International Shocks
- Impacts of Trade Tensions and COVID-19 on Global Value Chains
- Toward a Secure and Resilient Energy Supply Chain
- From Fabless to Fabs Everywhere? Semiconductor Global Value Chains in Transition
- Tracing Carbon Dioxide Emissions along Global Value Chains
- Greening Global Value Chains: A Conceptual Framework for Policy Action
- Global Value Chains for Inclusive Development