Greater Mekong Subregion: Twenty Years of Partnership
This collection of images illustrates the progress and challenges of 20 years of work in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
It makes no attempt to focus solely on the work of the Asian Development Bank, or any one partner. It is a celebration of the work of everyone who has labored to make the Greater Mekong Subregion into what it is today.
- Asia's Next Great Emerging Economic Region
- The Greater Mekong Subregion: My Memories and Expectations
- The GMS Way: An Enduring and Dynamic Partnership
- The History of the Greater Mekong Subregion
- The GMS Program at 20: Milestones
- People's Republic of China
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Viet Nam
- Going Forward
- Photo Information
- Appendix A: List of GMS Investment Projects
- Appendix B: GMS Statistics