Greening Development in the People’s Republic of China: A Dynamic Partnership with the Asian Development Bank
This report underscores the dynamic partnership of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and ADB in environmental protection and ecological conservation, rural economy, green livable cities, and climate change mitigation and adaptation.
The green development partnership between the PRC and ADB has evolved over the years. In the report, best practices, innovations, and lessons learned from this partnership offer insights for ADB, its developing member countries, and other development partners. The report also presents forward-looking directions for further collaboration by the PRC and ADB in pursuit of a more sustainable future.
- Executive Summary
- Laying the Foundations
- Enhancing Environmental Protection and Ecological Conservation
- Transforming the Rural Economy
- Developing Green Livable Cities
- Investing in Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Taking the Partnership Forward