Guidebook for Demand Aggregation: Way Forward for Rooftop Solar in India
Publication | December 2022
This guidebook shows how India plans to meet its ambitious rooftop solar energy targets and why identifying new business models, better engaging utilities, and developing new market mechanisms will speed up its adoption.
Download(Free : 2 available)
- US$24.00 (paperback)
It explains how factors such as access to finance and policy uncertainty are slowing the roll out, and how demand aggregation can help utilities lower costs, reduce risk, and expand market opportunities. It offers a step-by-step guide for utilities to design demand aggregation programs and recommends they introduce targets, build capacity, and run marketing campaigns to grow rooftop solar and help reduce India’s emissions.
- The Need for New Approaches to Scaling Up the Deployment of Rooftop Solar Systems
- Upcoming Demand Aggregation and Utility-Driven Business Models
- Policies and Schemes Supporting Demand Aggregation and Utility-Led Business Models for Rooftop Solar
- Early Demand Aggregation Programs in India
- Planning and Undertaking Demand Aggregation Program
- Conclusion and Way Forward