Highlights: ADB Annual Meeting 2020
This publication summarizes the 53rd ADB Annual Meeting (2nd stage), which involved events on current development issues in Asia and the Pacific, including ADB’s response and recommendations to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Held on 17–18 September 2020, the 53rd ADB Annual Meeting 2nd stage was hosted virtually due to COVID-19. The online events focused on challenges, strategies, and courses of action to address the impact of the pandemic. It was the continuation and conclusion of the first stage of the Annual Meeting held in May 2020.
- Message from The Secretary
- Governors’ Seminar: Developing Asia Beyond the Pandemic
- Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by Strengthening Domestic Resource Mobilization and International Tax Cooperation
- CNBC Debate Resetting Asia: Technology, Investment, and Sustainability
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program Regional Cooperation in the time of COVID-19: Lessons Learned and Way Forward
- Asian Development Bank Institute Webinar Economic Impacts of COVID-19 in Asia
- Asian Development Bank Institute and Center for Strategic International Studies Webinar Protecting Aging Societies in Asia from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Joint Ministers of Finance and Health Symposium on Universal Health Coverage in Asia and the Pacific: COVID-19 and Beyond
- Governors’ Second Business Session