Highlights of ADB’S Cooperation with Civil Society Organizations 2017
Out of 102 projects in ADB sovereign operations in 2017, 96% featured participation of civil society organizations (CSOs) in various roles and capacities. Cooperation with CSOs helps improve the quality of ADB’s development services.
ADB recognizes that cooperation with civil society organizations (CSOs) helps improve the quality of its development services. ADB recognizes that CSOs should be more involved in the design and implementation of projects, as well as in the monitoring of project activities and outputs. ADB continues to address the changing needs of its developing member countries and is looking forward to a stronger partnership and collaboration with CSOs. This publication highlights ADB’s cooperation with CSOs and provides insights on the important contribution of civil society to help ensure that the bank’s operations are responsive to the poor and marginalized.
- Projects in 2017 featuring Civil Society Cooperation
- Civil Society Organizations in Various Depths of Participation
- Civil Society in Policy Review and Implementation
- Engaging Civil Society Organizations to Leverage Resources and Knowledge Solutions
- Highlights of Civil Society Cooperation in ADB Regions
- Next Steps