Infrastructure Financing in Asia
SHARE THIS PAGE
The book, copublished with World Scientific, examines current practices and new solutions that can help meet the infrastructure gap. It discusses web-based independent infrastructure investment platforms and bonds that capture infrastructure projects’ positive future spillover effects. It highlights the positive impact of mass transit investments on land and property values, and the possibility of taxing the increase in values to finance these investments.
The book explores ASEAN+3 efforts in developing local currency bond markets to provide long-term local financing for infrastructure investment while providing financial resilience. It also examines the use of green bonds to finance sustainable growth in Asia.
The book is available to order from the World Scientific website: get a 20% discount until 30 Jan 2020 with promo code WS2EF20. Copies will be available in Asia from November 2019 and in the rest of the world from January 2020.
Download a free sample chapter, Infrastructure Bond Market Developments in Asia: Challenges and Solutions, by Suk Hyun, Donghyun Park, and Shu Tian.
- The Past and Future Role of Infrastructure in Asia's Development
- Why Institutions Matter for Closing Asia's Infrastructure Financing Gap
- Infrastructure Financing, Growth and Development: Theory versus Empirical Evidence
- Spillover Capture Financing for Infrastructure Projects: Implications for Asia
- Meeting New Realities in the Era of Smart Grids: Implications for Energy Infrastructure Investments and Financing in Asia
- Human Capital Formation and Inclusive Growth through Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Bond Market Developments in Asia: Challenges and Solutions
- Local Currency Bonds and Infrastructure Finance in ASEAN+3
- Infrastructure Financing in South Asia
- Green Local Currency Bonds and Infrastructure Development in ASEAN+3
- The Empirical Evidence and Channels for Effective Public–Private Partnerships
- Video: Infrastructure Financing in Asia
- Event: Infrastructure Financing in Asia Book Launch
- About the Book: Description, Contents, and Chapters
- Sample Chapter: Infrastructure Bond Market Developments in Asia - Challenges and Solutions
- News: Developing Asia Needs to Invest More Than 5% of GDP Over Next Decade for Infrastructure